Here are some photos from the colors they sent me including:
- Spiked Ice: black dazzle
- Pink Icicles: confetti concoction
- Top Me Off: prismatic frills
- Girls Best Friend: pink baubles
|Spiked Ice, Pink Icicles, Top Me Off, Girls Best Friend|
The first two, Spiked Ice and Pink Icicles are from the Holiday Tinsel collection that includes six shades to spice up your nails with long pieces of glitter that really do look like slivers of tinsel. Photos show two coats.
The Holiday Tinsel collection also includes:
- Silver Rainbows: slivers of silver
- Cold as Ice: winter white
- Tinsel Town: blue sparkle
- Gold Tinsel: gift of gold
The second two shades, Top Me Off and Girls Best Friend are from the Sheer Lustre Glitter Topcoat collection that also includes six shades that can be worn over any other color to spice it up a bit. I found that two coats was enough to wear alone as well. The photos below show two coats.
|Top Me Off|
|Girls Best Friend|
The Sheer Lustre Glitter Topcoat collection also includes:
- 24 Karat: gold gilt
- Saphired Up: turquoise glitz
- Diamonds Are Forever: silver confetti
- Glittery In Pink: psychedelic blush
Both collections are available exclusively at Walgreens for $1.99. Happy shopping!
You can follow SinfulColors on Twitter @SinfulColors_NP or like them on Facebook Sinfulcolors Professional for updates on new collections.
Disclosure: These samples were sent to me by SinfulColors for review but all opinions are my own.